We are bodies of water, but it is our unconscious habit to externalise our experience of water rather than looking in and being present to what is the nature of water we embody.
- Plastic In Drinking Water
- Copper For A Strong Immune System
- The Health Risks of Drinking Demineralized Water
- Poisons In Bottled Water
- Is It Safe To Drink From A Copper Bottle?
- COPPER KILLS VIRUSES PART II
- Health Benefits of Adding Sea Salt To Drinking Water
- Be Like Water
- Copper Is Antibacterial
- Copper As A Nematicide
- The Health Benefits of Spring Water
- Copper’s Anti-Viral Properties Part 1