Plastic In Drinking Water

Plastic In Drinking Water

Plastic is made from toxic chemicals that poison our drinking water, the air we breathe and our food too. We are ingesting toxic particles every day and the constant exposure our bodies are subjected means the concentration of plastic and toxicity is increasing in your body and the effects are scientifically measurable. Plastic in drinking water is for many people the number one source of plastic going into their body.

Poisons In Bottled Water

Poisons In Bottled Water

The toxic chemicals in our bottled drinking water we are being exposed to today will have health consequences that reach beyond our own lives and affect the lives of our descendants.

Follow by Email
Share