In all matters concerning your health, Copper has a role to play. Because of copper’s antibacterial and anti-virus properties, it is now being researched as a safe non-toxic nematicide. In this article, we’re talking about infectious worms that play havoc with your immune system.
- Plastic In Drinking Water
- Copper For A Strong Immune System
- The Health Risks of Drinking Demineralized Water
- Poisons In Bottled Water
- Is It Safe To Drink From A Copper Bottle?
- COPPER KILLS VIRUSES PART II
- Health Benefits of Adding Sea Salt To Drinking Water
- Be Like Water
- Copper Is Antibacterial
- Copper As A Nematicide
- The Health Benefits of Spring Water
- Copper’s Anti-Viral Properties Part 1