Plastic In Drinking Water

Plastic In Drinking Water

Plastic is made from toxic chemicals that poison our drinking water, the air we breathe and our food too. We are ingesting toxic particles every day and the constant exposure our bodies are subjected means the concentration of plastic and toxicity is increasing in your body and the effects are scientifically measurable. Plastic in drinking water is for many people the number one source of plastic going into their body.

Copper For A Strong Immune System

Copper For A Strong Immune System

 The complex biology of your body is always adapting to internal and external impressions, adjusting and aligning to achieve a state of harmony aka health and well being. Copper plays a vital role in the body’s defense mechanisms and is an essential mineral for a strong immune system.

Poisons In Bottled Water

Poisons In Bottled Water

The toxic chemicals in our bottled drinking water we are being exposed to today will have health consequences that reach beyond our own lives and affect the lives of our descendants.

Is It Safe To Drink From A Copper Bottle?

Is It Safe To Drink From A Copper Bottle?

Copper Water Bottles: Facts, Fiction, And The Quest For Truth.
Many copper water bottle retailers point to centuries of ancient Indian and Egyptian tradition using copper water containers for the treatment of numerous conditions.
So how much copper is transferred to the water? How much copper is too much?

Follow by Email
Share